The N.C. Industrial Commission promulgates:
- Rules for Workers’ Compensation Claims (With Revisions Effective January 1, 2011).
- Rules for Fees for Medical Compensation (Effective January 1, 2013).
- Rules for Tort Claims (With Revisions Effective January 1, 2011).
- Rules for Eugenics Asexualization and Sterilization Compensation Program (Temporary Rules Effective December 3, 2013).
- Rules for Childhood Vaccine-Related Injury (Effective January 20, 1995).
- Rules Relating to the Law-Enforcement Officers’, Firemen’s, Rescue Squad Workers’ and Civil Air Patrol Members’ Death Benefits Act (Effective August 1, 1979).
- Rules for Managed Care Organizations (Effective January 1, 1996).
- Rules for Mediated and Neutral Evaluation Settlement Conferences (Effective January 1, 2011).
- Rules for Utilization of Rehabilitation Professionals (Effective June 1, 2000).
- A Summary for Injured Workers of the Rules Governing the Use of Rehabilitation Professionals in Workers’ Compensation Cases. Spanish version: Resumen De Las Reglas Que Rigen El Uso De Los Profesionales De Rehabilitación En Los Casos De Compensación Laboral Para Los Trabajadores Lesionados.
- Rules for Utilization Review (Effective January 1, 1996).
The Commission uses a Loss of Vision Table to determine the percentage of loss of vision.
The N.C. Industrial Commission also offers a combined N.C. General Statutes Chapter 97 and N.C. Industrial Commission Rules Database.
This page was last updated 4 December 2013